Most of my friends wouldn't really consider cooking vegetables on the grill, but they don't really know what they are missing. I mean if you're going to fire up the grill, why not grill the entire meal?
Onions, green peppers, red peppers, asparagus, cabbage, corn on the cob, mushrooms, squash, zucchini, egg plant, and the list goes on....
Here's a short recipe for grilling vegetable kabobs:
- Chop your vegetables into halves, quarters, or eighths.
- Brush them lightly with butter or cooking oil.
- Sprinkle them with some herbs and spices, or simply use salt and pepper to taste.
- Thread them through kabobs and cook them on the grill turning to prevent excessive charring.
- Or if you prefer, you can wrap them in foil.
- You can also marinade the veggies first in salad dressing or something similar if you prefer.
Build a DIY Aquaponic System